Last Minutes Gift Ideas: My Favorite Things!
Hi Darlings! This will be my last post for the year. 2014 has been amazing. We have worked so hard, and there are so many more amazing things we are doing for 2015 that I can’t wait for you guys to see, and experience. This has been a ridiculously busy year for me so I am going got take a mini break and enjoy my family.
Before I leave you I wanted to share some cool last minute stocking stuffers in case you need a little help. These are some of my favorite things!
1. Make up, Nail Polish Sets, Gift Cards: I love making mini gift baskets so I take several different items within the same category and create a really great gift from a bunch of small gifts. I love am a huge fan of Bliss Body Products especially the Lemony Trinkets, I live for their Hand Cream (so rich and creamy). I also love the Anastasia Contour Kit, and Soap and Glory Foot Lotion…OMG but My FAVORITE Ultra Repair Cream by First Aid Beauty
2. I am a total foodie and love Italian food so I am always on the hunt for cool food gifts and kitchen gadgets. This year I am over the moon about Oliviers and Co. the oils and vinegars are so yummy! and they have really great gift sets like the Mini Vinegar and Basil Oil Gift Set and the Black Truffle Oil!
3. This is my new best friend….The Bose Soundlink! It’s amazing and I have it on all the time while I am sewing and jamming away to music. The sound is clear and loud. The hubby loves it too! Great guy gift for sure and it comes in cool colors!
4. I am also a huge fan of Gift Cards because lets face it I want to gift you something YOU will want, not something I think you would like because I like it, lol! I like to add something extra to my gift cards so if I am gifting movie tickets to friends I include the movie tickets in acute box with some DVD’s of classic movies, some snacks and candy.
5. We cant leave out our DIY’ers so of course Michael Levine has Gift Cards because we can NEVER have too much fabric. There is also a selection of MY favorite Sewing Machine Picks for newbies HERE.
There you have it, some of my current favorite things! I want to thank you all so much for your support and for always having my back! I cant wait to start a whole new year with you. I will be back on January 1st so from my family to yours…. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!